Resources to Take Action on 5G Streamlining Bills
Resources to Take Action on 5G Small Cell Streamlining Bills
Streamlining “small cell” bills are fast tracking at every level of government to pre-empt state and local government authority in regards to 5G small cells. 4G/5G “small” cell antenna installations (close proximity antenna installations) are to be erected in neighborhoods – in front yards on utility poles, street lights and buildings. These streamlining bills also will restrict the rates that government can charge despite the fact that cell installations are shown to decrease property values of homes!
Over 200 scientists and physicians who have researched the biological and health effects of radiofrequency radiation have signed the 5G appeal, calling for a moratorium on the use of 5G technology.
Environmental Health Trust has compiled several key resources to ensure policy makers and governments have the scientific resources they need. Please take the time to review this list as well as the linked 5G community organizations. .
- Facts About 5G: This EHT webpage has a quick summary of what you need to know about 5G small cells. We recommend that anyone interested in 5G start here to get an overview of the issues.
- Factsheet on 5G and Health. This factsheet PDF is hyperlinked to scientific resources and key facts about 5G and is best sent electronically to others. 5G Factsheet in Color, 5G Factsheet in Black and White
- EHT webpage on Protective US City Ordinances that attempt to minimize the small cell roll out in neighborhoods. EHT has compiled ordinances from around the country that you can download and use in your city. This page is critical to provide to your city officials who are interested in what other cities are doing.
- Re-Inventing Wires: The Future of Landlines and Networks: White paper on wired technology as the solution.
- “Wireless Silent Spring” by Cindy Russell MD is an article published in the Santa Clara Medical Association Magazine on the environmental impacts of 5G.
- Briefing on 5G Impacts by Dr. Martin Pall: “5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field(EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them”
- 12/ 20/2018 “Summary of Proposed FCC Small Cell Order”: A critical read with Q and A on the FCC order that strips local authority.
- 10/2018 Memo: “Federal Law Does Not Prohibit the County from Imposing Stricter Procedural Requirements on Wireless Facilities Than on Other Pole Attachments”
Please watch these videos and share these videos.
Other Important Websites on 5G and Small Cells.
EHTs 5G Factsheet5G_What You Need to Know
CRITICAL LINKS TO INFORMATION ON 5G
Whatis5g.info on the human and environmental impact of 5G
My Street My Choice: Critical information and links to help residents fight 5G Small Cells.
KEY RESEARCH AND REPORTS
- Link to 5G Frequencies Are Absorbed Into the Skin
- Link to review study that states radiofrequency is a human carcinogen.
- Link to 5G Frequencies Are Used As Weapons
- Link to Landmark US National Toxicology Program (NTP) Study Finds “Clear Evidence of Cancer” and DNA Damage
- Link to Cell Tower Radiation is Linked To Damage in Human Blood
- Link to Published Scientific Review on 5G Finds Adverse Effects
- Link to Cellular Radiation Negatively Impacts Birds
- Link to Cellular Radiation Negatively Impacts Bees
- Link to Overview of Cell Tower Health Effects
- Link to Research on Cell Towers and Health Effects
- Link to Bees, Butterflies and Wildlife
- Link to Impact of Cell Towers on Property Values
- Link to American Academy of Pediatrics on Cell Towers
- Link to Letters from Doctors on Small Cell 5G in Neighborhoods
- Link to Firefighters Oppose Cell Towers on Fire Stations
- Link to Insurance White Papers on Impact of Wireless on Health
- Link to Cell Towers at Schools
- Link to Cell Tower Companies Warn Shareholders of Risk but not People Living Near Their Towers or Using Their Products
- Link to Insurance Company Exclude Electromagnetic Fields as a Standard
- Link to Study Found Damage in Human Blood
- Link to FCC Limits are Non Protective
- Link to 5G Technology
- Link to Cell Tower Worker Safety Issues
- Link to Research on 5G and Cell Tower Radiation
- Link to A 5G Wireless Future: Will it give us a smart nation or contribute to an unhealthy one?” Santa Clara Medical Association Bulletin, Cindy Russell MD, 2017
- Link to Letters by Scientists in Opposition To 5G Research on Cell Tower Radiation, 2017
- Link to Biological Effects from Exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation Emitted by Cell Tower Base Stations and Other Antenna Arrays, Levitt and Lai, 2010
- Link to Radiofrequency radiation injures trees around mobile phone base stations, Waldmann-Selsam et al., 2016
- Link to Department of Interior Letter on the Impact of Cell Towers on Migratory Birds, Willie R. Taylor Director, Office of Environmental Policy and Compliance, 2014
- Link to Anthropogenic radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as an emerging threat to wildlife orientation, Balmori, 2015
- Link to Briefing Memorandum On The Impacts from Thermal and Non-thermal Non-ionizing Radiation to Birds and Other Wildlife, Manville, 2016
- Link to Database of Worldwide International Policy To Reduce EMF
- Link to Youtube Scientific Videos on 5G
More Resources from Physicians for Safe Technology
- Cell Tower Zoning and Placement: Navigating Recent FCC Changes 2015. Legal Rights. Cell Tower Zoning: Navigating Recent FCC Changes, National Business Institute Teleconference
- 10 Key Issues for California Cities. Omar Masry. Medium. 10 Key Issues for California Cities and Counties on the Challenges of Small Cells
- Cell Tower Landlord’s Checklist: Know Your Rights Amid Mobile Carrier Mega Mergers. BBK Law.
Cell Tower Landlord’s Checklist
- League of Cities Legal Perspective on Telecommunications Law Wireless Antenna Update: Distributed Antenna Systems State and Federal Mandatory Collocation; New Regulatory and Legal Challenges
- Wireless in the Rights of Way and on Private Property. BBK.Law June 2017 Presentation. Wireless in the Rights of Public Way
- Local Authority Over Wireless Facilities in Public Rights-of-Way. April 2018.
BBK Legal Letter April 24, 2018
- Cell Towers-Wireless Convenience or Environmental Hazard? (2000) Blake Levitt. She notes that Diane Feinstein did attempt to revise the 1996 Telecommunications Act.
- Biological effects from exposure to electromagnetic radiation emitted by cell tower base stations and other antenna arrays. (2010) Page 374- Biological Effects at Low intensity) Blake Levitt, Henry Lai. Environmental Reviews, 2010, 18(NA): 369-395. http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/full/10.1139/A10-018#.WYUlOHeZNo4
BioInitiative 2012: A Comprehensive Report by Independent Scientists on the Science of Electromagnetic Radiation
The Baby Safe Project: EPA Recognized Awareness Program on Pregnancy and Wireless