Congressman Lipinski Calls on the FCC for Transparency on 5G Safety & Health Effects
Congressman Dan Lipinski (IL-3) released the following statement today:
“I am disappointed by Chairman Pai’s response to my concerns about the FCC’s radiofrequency exposure safety standards. The FCC needs to be more transparent about its research and decision-making process related to 5G. It’s important that legitimate efforts are made to inform the public about the research in a detailed manner so they can have confidence in the safety claims about modern wireless technology. I am exploring legislative remedies to ensure greater accountability and transparency.”
Read this on Congressman Dan Lipinski’s Website “FCC Must Be More Transparent About 5G Research”
Environmental Health Trust has compiled several letters from members of the US Congress.
So far the FCC has responded without any documentation showing 5G is safe for humans, wildlife and the environment.
Letters From Elected Officials to the FCC
- November 19, 2019 Letter to the FCC from Rep. Daniel Lipinsky IL on the FCC Review of RF Health Effects and Cell phone test systems that allow excesses above the legal limit. The Chicago Tribune investigation is mentioned.
- September 13, 2019, Letter from Rep DeFazio and Rep Suozzi Letter to the FCC on Chicago Tribune Study
- December 3, 2018, Letter from Senator Richard Blumenthal (Connecticut) and Rep Anna G. Eshoo (California) to the FCC
- April 16, 2019, Letter from Rep Thomas Suozzi (New York) to the FCC
- April 15, 2019, Letter from Rep. Peter A. DeFazio (Oregon) to the FCC
- July 23, 2019, Letter from Senator James F. Gaughran (New York)
- July 18, 2019, Senator Anna Eschoo (CA) and Senator Jeff Merkley (OR) Letter to the FDA
Read the published research on 5G here.