Washington DC on Draft 5G Small Cell Guidelines Comments by Environmental Health Trust
Environmental Health Trust submitted comments to the District of Columbia Public Space Committee regarding their Draft 5G Small Cell Guidelines.
The District of Columbia issued draft Small Cell Guidelines that will allow the deployment of 4G and 5G antenna installations on utility poles, street lights and buildings in Washington DC. The District of Columbia Public Space Committee (PSC) Meeting on Small Cell Guidelines is scheduled for Monday, October 15, 2018 and will be held in Room 200 of 1100 4th St SW, at 1:00 pm.
- Link to: Page of DC Master license agreements
- Link to: DC Small Cell Draft Guidelines
- Link to: DC ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 3/4G Resolution “Opposing Small Cell Wireless and 5G Technology Without Studies Confirming Safety”
- Link to: 5G Small Cell Rollout in DC – What You Need to Know”
- Link to: 5G Appeal by Scientists for A Moratorium
- Link to: EHTrust Doctors Letters Against Small Cell and 5G
Environmental Health Trust Comments to the District of Columbia Public Space Committee regarding Draft Small Cell Guidelines.EHT Comments on the DC Small Cell Draft Guidelines (1)