Welcome to our Resources to Shae. Please download these resources, print them out, and share them with your friends and family!
CELL PHONE SAFETY INFORMATION
- Doctors Advice on Cell Phones Brochure (English) : This foldable color brochure is an excellent handout for spreading the word about cell phone safety.
- Spanish Translation
- Turkish Translation
- Finnish Translation
- Greek Translation
- Italian Translation
FACTSHEETS FOR FAMILIES
- Ten Steps for Safer Tech
- Factsheet #1: What Parents Need To Know About Safe Technology
- Commonly Asked Questions about Children and Wireless
- American Academy of Pediatrics Letter for the Cell Phone Right to Know Act 2012
- Schools, Wireless and Health: A 6 page Introduction
- Schools, Wireless and Health: A Longer Document Informing Parents and Schools about the health risks of WiFi and what Schools can do to stay safe.
- International Government Precautionary Policy: This document details precautionary actions that governments and local authorities have taken to decrease citizen’s wireless exposures.
- Cell Phone Briefing Book: April 2013, This 16 page easy to read briefing documents the need for more protective cell phone radiation standards and testing.
SAFETY CARDS: Two sided postcards
- BabySafe Card: This card can be printed onto a business card and spreads the word about the BabySafe Project with Tips and the website.
- Practice Safe Tech: Valentine’s Day Card 1
- Practice Safe Tech: Valentine’s Day Card 2:One sided
- Four sided Valentines Card: Fold it to create a card
- Pregnancy/Child Practice Safe Tech Cards (self print, do NOT select fit to page) These small cards carry a simple message: Before a mobile device is near a young child or pregnant belly turn all network settings off.
- Pregnancy/Child Practice Safe Tech Cards(professional print shop)
POSTERS AND FLYERS
- Save the Males Poster
- Cell Phone Safety Poster :Use your Brain and Keep your phone away.
- Einstein Cell Phone Safety Poster
- Safer Cell Phone Instructions Flyer from Jackson Hole
- Tiffany Frantz’s Story Why The Bra is No Phone Zone: Powerpoint Presentation Open Letter from Traci Frantz: Tiffany’s struggle with breast cancer.
- Open letter from Virginia Farver, whose son passed away from brain cancer.
GOVERNMENT ISSUED INFORMATION
- San Francisco – Fact Sheet on Microwave Radiation (to be issued at sale of cell phones)
- Town of Jackson Proclamation Declaring October Cell Phone Safety Awareness Month
- Viennese Medical Association Cell Phone Warning: An excellent example of advice on reducing exposure.
- Disconnect Book Website
- DISCONNECT FAQs: The Truth about Cell Phone Radiation
- Fine Print Warnings Safer Phone Zone
- Summary of Recent Findings
- Dr. Devra Davis: Lecture at NIEHS on RF Radiation
- 10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Risk
- View various publications that outlinecell phone health issues.
- Businesses in Action: Find out what you can do to improve cell phone safety.
- Cell Phone Campaign Briefing Book from 2010
SCHOOLS IN ACTION
- Everyone’s actions are important in this issue; no one is too young or old. Find out what some students are doing to generate awareness about cell phone safety.
RADIO SPOTS (ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER)
- Cell Phone Effects on the Brain
- Cell Phone Safety and Men’s HealthTurkish translation
- Kids and Cell Phone Safety
Thank you for looking through our Resources to Share