Welcome to our Resources to Share. Please download these resources, print them out, and share them with your friends and family!
NEW POSTCARDS TO SHARE
These two sided postcards can be printed out onto 4.25 by 5.5 or larger on glossy card paper.
The BabySafe Project: Reduce wireless exposure for a healthy pregnancy!
Save the Girls: Keep cell phones out of your bra!
Save the Boys: Keep cell phones out of your pants!
Valentines Day: Do it With Wires and Practice Safe Tech!
- Doctors Advice on Cell Phones Brochure (English) : This foldable color brochure is an excellent handout for spreading the word about how to reduce cell phone radiation. Print it out on glossy paper (full page front and back) for best results.
- Spanish Translation
- Turkish Translation
- Finnish Translation
- Greek Translation
- Italian Translation
FACTSHEETS FOR FAMILIES
- Ten Steps for Safer Tech
- Factsheet #1: What Parents Need To Know About Safe Technology
- Commonly Asked Questions about Children and Wireless
- American Academy of Pediatrics Letter for the Cell Phone Right to Know Act 2012
- Schools and Wireless: A Short Introduction
- Schools, Wireless and Health: A Longer Document Informing Parents and Schools about the health risks of WiFi and what Schools can do to stay safe.
- International Government Precautionary Policy: This document details precautionary actions that governments and local authorities have taken to decrease citizen’s wireless exposures.
- Cell Phone Briefing Book: April 2013, This 16 page easy to read briefing documents the need for more protective cell phone radiation standards and testing.
SAFETY CARDS: Two sided postcards
- BabySafe Card: This card can be printed onto a business card and spreads the word about the BabySafe Project with Tips and the website.
- Practice Safe Tech: Valentine’s Day Card 1
- Practice Safe Tech: Valentine’s Day Card 2:One sided
- Four sided Valentines Card: Fold it to create a card
- Pregnancy/Child Practice Safe Tech Cards (self print, do NOT select fit to page) These small cards carry a simple message: Before a mobile device is near a young child or pregnant belly turn all network settings off.
- Pregnancy/Child Practice Safe Tech Cards(professional print shop)
POSTERS AND FLYERS
- The BabySafe Project Poster: This informational poster can be printed on a regular sized sheet of paper or bigger.
- Save the Males Poster
- Cell Phone Safety Poster :Use your Brain and Keep your phone away.
- Einstein Cell Phone Safety Poster
- Safer Cell Phone Instructions Flyer from Jackson Hole
- Tiffany Frantz’s Story Why The Bra is No Phone Zone: Powerpoint Presentation Open Letter from Traci Frantz: Tiffany’s struggle with breast cancer.
- Open letter from Virginia Farver, whose son passed away from brain cancer.
GOVERNMENT ISSUED INFORMATION
- San Francisco – Fact Sheet on Microwave Radiation (to be issued at sale of cell phones)
- Town of Jackson Proclamation Declaring October Cell Phone Safety Awareness Month
- Viennese Medical Association Cell Phone Warning: An excellent example of advice on reducing exposure.
- Disconnect Book Website
- DISCONNECT FAQs: The Truth about Cell Phone Radiation
- Fine Print Warnings Safer Phone Zone
- Summary of Recent Findings
- Dr. Devra Davis: Lecture at NIEHS on RF Radiation
- 10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Risk
- View various publications that outline cell phone health issues.
- Businesses in Action: Find out what you can do to improve cell phone safety.
- Cell Phone Campaign Briefing Book from 2010
SCHOOLS IN ACTION
- Everyone’s actions are important in this issue; no one is too young or old. Find out what some students are doing to generate awareness about cell phone safety.
RADIO SPOTS (ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER)
- Cell Phone Effects on the Brain
- Cell Phone Safety and Men’s HealthTurkish translation
- Kids and Cell Phone Safety
Thank you for looking through our Resources to Share