While the researchers associated with the Environmental Health Trust strive to uncover new information about the environmental causes of cancer and other diseases, we recognize that there are health professionals – physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, and others – who daily encounter patients who want to know whether the environment they live in might have caused the disease. Those same professionals also have seemingly healthy patients who may be at-risk for environmentally influenced disease.
This portion of our website is dedicated to providing you, the health professionals, with the knowledge and skills you need to properly assess environmental risk, counsel your patients, intervene where necessary, prevent disease where possible, and become more knowledgeable advocates for a healthier environment.
- Archived presentations by associated researchers and affiliates on a variety of topics relating to health and the environment
- Tools for taking environmental histories
- Links to several types of articles on health and the environment
- Interactive training modules designed to help practitioners learn the skills of environmental medicine
- Answers to patient-generated questions on health and the environment, complete with source citations and links to article text wherever possible
- Scientific publications by associated researchers
The Learning Center section of our website is continually under construction; return to us often to see what new items we have posted. Please share your own questions with us as well at email@example.com so that we can build our library of answers on the issues that matter most to you and your patients.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37625636-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);